1. Download the MS CRM SDK
2. Open the solution file, from the following path,
3. Build the project to check any missing references
4. If error prompts saying "windows identity reference" missing.
5. Install windows identity "microsoft.identity.window" dll from nuget
Directly install windows identity foundation
6. Now, run the project to see any error still persist.
7. If no errors, then we can start working with ms crm sdk.
8. Lets us start with creating custom plug-ins.
9. Install "crmdevelopertool.msi" which is available at this location,
10. Now, open the visual studio in which you can find the "Dynamics CRM"
(option as like web,winforms)
When you try to "create new project".